Cree received her B.S in Business Management with a concentration in Marketing from Stony Brook University and holds an MBA from American University in Washington, DC. She got her start in advertising as Business Development Manager at Meredith Corporation where she sourced, developed, and managed partnerships to grow the advertiser base and increase revenue for Meredith’s Food Group Magazines. During her time at Meredith, she boasted a 30% increase in sales YOY with new client wins such as Belgioioso Cheese, Nellie’s Cage Free Eggs, and Westrock Coffee.
In her spare time, you may catch her posting about a new brunch spot on her Instagram blog called @TheBrunch Plug, traveling, or binging Netflix. Cree is a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated and is excited to participate in the 2021-2021 Advertising Club of NY imPART Women’s Fellowship executive and leadership program.
The i’mPART Women’s Fellowship, created in 2016, made a commitment of $100K annually to retain more diverse talent and promote more women into leadership positions. Now in its sixth year, the program has expanded from helping 10 to over 50 women pursue their goals and elevate their executive presence – providing more access, tools, & nurturing necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of our industry.
Each Fellow receives:
- All-expense registrations for industry conferences including but not limited to: ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conference, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, CultureCon
- Educational workshops, webinars and master classes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Neuro-assessments to determine strengths
- Monthly night school with PwC Executive Training Program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Learn more about the Foundation’s dedication to fostering the talent pipeline here!