The i’mPART Women’s Fellowship, created in 2016, made a commitment of $100K annually to retain more diverse talent and promote more women into leadership positions. Now wrapping its fifth year, the program has expanded from helping 10 to over 50 women pursue their goals and elevate their executive presence – providing more access, tools, & nurturing necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of our industry. In 2020 the world was rocked by the global pandemic of COVID-19. Nevertheless, the i’mPART Fellowship continued to thrive, introducing our first digital cohort to the industry and opening our doors to 20 exceptional women. Though this year’s Fellows experienced our programming online, they excelled at empowering each other and staying connected through our virtual workshops and executive salons. Over 50% of this year’s class have already received promotions and opportunities for new roles. The Foundation’s Fellowship model continues to propel women forward and manifest positive outcomes.
Each Fellow receives:
- All-expense registrations for industry conferences including but not limited to: ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conference, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, CultureCon
- Educational workshops, webinars and master classes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Neuro-assessments to determine strengths
- Monthly night school with PwC Executive Training Program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Apply to the i’mPART Women’s Fellowship today! – Click Here To Apply
*Deadline June 18, 2021* Extended to Monday, June 28th, 2021
FOSTERING THE TALENT PIPELINE – Since 1986, The Advertising Club of New York (ACNY) Foundation, has been dedicated to supporting and connecting advertising, marketing and media professionals along their career paths. From students, to the C-suite, the AD Club seeks to provide opportunities and resources to promote, attract, retain & train a workforce of professionals that reflect all communities.