Elicia Greenberg, VP Membership and Programs, The ADVERTISING Club of New York
Being in The AD Club of New York in 2021 will surely help you navigate the new world outside. Here are just some of the reasons 5,000 agency, marketing, media, and communications professionals (from students and Young Pros to middle managers and the C-Suite) find membership beneficial in our mission to educate, empower, celebrate our constituencies and move our industry forward:
- Our community is stronger together
The Virtual Clubhouse kept the marketing community connected and engaged during COVID and this platform will continue to help us all face the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
- Access leads to opportunity
Interactive Webinars, networking forums, VIP After shows and purpose driven initiatives allow professionals to meet and conduct business virtually until we can gather in person again.
- Programs with a pulse on marketing and consumer sentiment
The highly popular Verticals Series takes a deep dive into sector specific issues and insights, Inside the Clubhouse focuses on trends and Conversations With featuring 1:1s with brand leaders provide unparalleled access to key influencers & conversations.
- DE&I programs are the DNA for progress
The Club’s Foundation and Medication Program have invested $10 million since 1986 to empower the industry to promote, attract, retain and train diverse talent in our industry. Join our many partners in placing a media buy with dual purpose.
- Women’s Fellowship improves the retention, progress, and executive presence of females in the marketing industry
The Club’s Foundation provides exclusive tools, access, mentoring and engagement for professionals, especially diverse talent, in the advertising, marketing, media and related industries.
- Creativity will continue to be in the spotlight
The AD Club’s International ANDY Awards are where the collaboration of creatives and marketers alike raise the standards of craftsmanship in the industry, while remaining a true industry barometer, connector and archivist.
- Bravery & Inspiration are key factors to success
- Speakers from around the world in The AD Clubhouse
Many new brands joined our speaker line-ups for the first-time and attendees joined from near and far as the virtual world widened our audience reach.
- Young Pros need growth opportunities in the virtual world
Our under-30 Young Pro Committee and members are making an impact and connections by developing content and leading conversations that will make a difference in their worlds professionally and personally.
- It’s the perfect time to Ask an Expert/Be an Expert
This popular series allows young professionals the opportunity to network with executives and in turn provides executives the platform to be positioned as experts and have access to up-and-coming talent.
- Be “in the know” every day
We make it easy by curating industry news and delivering The Daily Digest right to your inbox.
- Up your “fame factor” through Blogs and Social Media
The AD Club Insider features voices in advertising, marketing and media, and news from The Club’s membership.
- “Be Present” and breakthrough in a virtual world
Be a co-content creator and sponsor a thought leadership session or two. For opportunities contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committees provide additional networking opportunities
The Access and Young Pro committees are influential brain trusts that brings fresh, smart ideas to our planning process, a chance to give back to the community, and the inside track to opportunities for your company and clients to be involved in these programs.
- Job Opportunities are won through networking
Members are privy to the latest opportunities by networking through our association and the ability to post and search for jobs on our site.
- Hone your skills for the virtual world
New Professional Development programming and Career Coaching will soon be available to members only.
- Be ready for re-entry as Out of Home marketing makes a comeback
Stay on top of these important media trends through our OOH: NOW programming, blogs, and newsletters.
- Employment opportunities for individuals with intellectual and development disabilities (IDDs) are good for all
The AD Club aligns with Creative Spirit a non-profit organization that creates integrated employment opportunities for individuals with intellectual and development disabilities (IDDs).
- Volunteerism is another way to network
Whether you are searching for new job or looking for ways to connect with people in different ways, The Club provides many opportunities to do so while helping a non-profit bring initiatives to life. Raise your hand here.
- Be part of making a difference in advertising’s future
Identifying talent early is a great way to be inspired and be considered a thought leader. AD Futures talent pipeline and career development collaboration with ADVERTISING WEEK NY, The AD Council, Virtual Enterprise, and NYC Schools to provide NYC high school students a real-life advertising experience.
- Have More Fun in 2021
Being in a Clubhouse is a great way to do this. Stay tuned for new social meet ups in the year ahead to keep our community connective and help our overall well-being!
We hope this gives you plenty of great reasons to join us in the year ahead. It’s easy, to become a member just click here or write to me at email@example.com.