Kianta Key is the Vice President of Digital Health at MSLGROUP. For nearly a decade, Kianta has developed communications strategies for health-forward organizations and campaigns. Her work includes engaging women about ovarian cancer through interactive digital platforms for biotech company, Aspira Labs and leveraging social media to increase HIV/AIDS testing among diverse populations for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
At Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW), she served as Account Director where she led corporate social media for biopharma organizations and developed awareness campaigns for diabetes, congestive heart failure, and cataracts. Kianta holds a BS in public relations from Florida A&M University and a MS in integrated marketing communication from Florida State University.
Inspired by the fluffy delights and her grandmother’s cuisine, Kianta launched a chicken and waffles food truck while in grad school. It was during this time of baking red velvet waffles that she fell in love with how social media can build influence and community. You can read about what she learned here.
Follow Kianta on LinkedIn and Instagram!
The i’mPART Women’s Fellowship, created in 2016, made a commitment of $100K annually to retain more diverse talent and promote more women into leadership positions. Now in its fifth year, the program has expanded from helping 10 to over 50 women pursue their goals and elevate their executive presence – providing more access, tools, & nurturing necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of our industry.
Each Fellow receives:
- All-expense registrations for industry conferences including but not limited to: ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conference, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, CultureCon
- Educational workshops, webinars and master classes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Neuro-assessments to determine strengths
- Monthly night school with PwC Executive Training Program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Learn more about the Foundation’s dedication to fostering the talent pipeline here!