Asiah James is an experienced Marketing Leader in New York City, working within the media and experiential markets. James joined Conde Nast in 2016 focusing on marketing strategy, campaign execution and client development. James is also the chair of the Women’s Network at Conde Nast, where her main focus is to provide a platform for the brands at Condé Nast to dive deeper and contextualize subject matters important to women amongst its trusted community.
Before joining Conde Nast, James held multiple marketing and brand development positions at Ebony magazine, during which the organization saw exponential social growth becoming a recognizable marketing partner.
A proud graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology, James received her B.S. degree in Advertising and Marketing Communications with a minor in Economics. In her spare time James enjoys organizing intimate gatherings and curating music playlists for family and friends.
Follow Asiah on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram!
The i’mPART Women’s Fellowship, created in 2016, made a commitment of $100K annually to retain more diverse talent and promote more women into leadership positions. Now in its fifth year, the program has expanded from helping 10 to over 50 women pursue their goals and elevate their executive presence – providing more access, tools, & nurturing necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of our industry.
Each Fellow receives:
- All-expense registrations for industry conferences including but not limited to: ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conference, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, CultureCon
- Educational workshops, webinars and master classes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Neuro-assessments to determine strengths
- Monthly night school with PwC Executive Training Program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Learn more about the Foundation’s dedication to fostering the talent pipeline here!