Ran Wei is a storyteller passionate about bringing uncommon people onto common ground.
She is a strategic and data-driven performance and brand marketer at Boston Consulting Group Digital Ventures, where she accelerates growth for venture-backed products and delivers 360 go-to-market plans to launch into new and emerging markets. Prior to BCG, Ran was on the Brand Strategy team at Twitter, where she also led @TwitterWomen and @TwitterAsians. Ran was also one of the first Marketing hires at Attentive, a Series C backed mobile SaaS startup, where she led B2B and brand marketing.
Ran leverages her 8+ years of brand management leadership experience to nurture empathetic brands that build connections and deliver business results. Passion and personality matter to her, and she’s always looking for opportunities to unleash talent, unlock potentials, and lift up others as a leader.
Somewhere in between venture building and diversity & inclusion initiatives, Ran is a wanderlust. She enjoys spontaneous trips, challenging hikes, and cuisines from all over the world. Music is her native language, and her favorite brain foods are books.
Follow Ran on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
The i’mPART Women’s Fellowship, created in 2016, made a commitment of $100K annually to retain more diverse talent and promote more women into leadership positions. Now in its fifth year, the program has expanded from helping 10 to over 50 women pursue their goals and elevate their executive presence – providing more access, tools, & nurturing necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of our industry.
Each Fellow receives:
- All-expense registrations for industry conferences including but not limited to: ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conference, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, CultureCon
- Educational workshops, webinars and master classes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Neuro-assessments to determine strengths
- Monthly night school with PwC Executive Training Program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Learn more about the Foundation’s dedication to fostering the talent pipeline here!