Named “Top 30 Women in Digital you Should be Following” in 2019, Amelia Tran is a Digital Marketer collaborating with startups and global companies overseeing social media & digital strategies, senior stakeholder communications for Tech, CPG, Oil & Energy Fortune 500 brands. She is also a Part-Time Adjunct Professor at Baruch College and previously taught at New York University. Her achievements include:
• 2020 – 2021: Advertising Club of NY’s Women’s Fellowship executive training program (sole recipient at MediaCom)
• 2020: Finalist, Cannes Young Lions creative & media competition at MediaCom
• 2015: Winner, Social Star Awards for Sport & Social Industry Association for “Best Social Campaign”
Passion for education & trendspotting led to features in eMarketer, Business Insider & related publications, as well as speaking engagements at Social Fresh & Social Media Strategies Summit & industry podcasts/interviews.
In her spare time, she manages a networking group for marketers, creatives & entrepreneurs and constantly plans for the next adventure – whether it’d be hiking with great views or a swimming hole at the end of the long journey, visiting breweries & wineries (Amelia has had her fair share of tastings) and (soon enough) seeing some of the world’s most beautiful places, like New Zealand, which is her new favorite destination.
The i’mPART Women’s Fellowship, created in 2016, made a commitment of $100K annually to retain more diverse talent and promote more women into leadership positions. Now in its fifth year, the program has expanded from helping 10 to over 50 women pursue their goals and elevate their executive presence – providing more access, tools, & nurturing necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of our industry.
Each Fellow receives:
- All-expense registrations for industry conferences including but not limited to: ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conference, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, CultureCon
- Educational workshops, webinars and master classes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Neuro-assessments to determine strengths
- Monthly night school with PwC Executive Training Program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Learn more about the Foundation’s dedication to fostering the talent pipeline here!