The AD Club continues to provide curated programming + access to enhance the new-talent immersion experience of the thousands of interns and new-hires on their way.
Each summer The AD Club hosts our ‘Enhancement Program’ for our Corporate Members to send their entry-level and summer interns through. This summer-long program of luncheon seminars is set up as rotational hosting to provide the opportunity for the students and new-hires alike to be exposed to different office cultures.
By experiencing different facets and disciplines of the industry, future talent gains a holistic view of the industry, something many miss until they get further along in their career. Seminar hosts for 2017 include Horizon Media, Wieden+Kennedy, Sid Lee and Google.
This program is part of a larger initiative via IMPART where The AD Club places promising students at Corporate Members companies to enhance the diverse talent pipeline. This year’s hosted interns include:
- Lyla Dale of Fordman University interning with P&G Video Team in the Investment Department
- Richard Everest of Baruch with PHD
- Kayla Telesford of SUNY Plattsburgh with Omnicom
- Barri Jones of Howard University at iHEARTMedia in branding/sales
- Maia Gadsen of Case Western with BrandTuitive
- Andrew Morgenstern from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Stephana Eghan of The City College of New York interning in account management with McCann
- Riley Dunn of FIT and Emily Castro of Boston College interning with Digital Pulp
- Kaila Hall of The College of Saint Rose and Jamar Callendar of NYIT interning with UWG
- Paula Cuerquis of Temple University interning with Publicis Health
- Kathryn Waka of Baruch College interning with Pulsepoint, Inc.
- Brianna Crocco of Marist College interning with Grey Health Group
In addition to insight and senior-level mentorship, participants in the program receive full access as invited guests to all Club programming throughout summer. These events include ADTHINK: What’s Trending In MarTech, Advertising Person Of The Year, Women’s Master Class, Speed Networking Night And Our Young Professionals Annual Summer Party.
To register your new-hires or your summer interns, sign up here. Registration is open to members and non-member companies alike. Registration does not close.