Yesterday, The ADVERTISING Club of New York took part in an iconic New York moment – ringing the NASDAQ Opening Bell in honor of diversity. What a way to start the new year!
It was a remarkable sign of what we can accomplish when we stand together. To date, we’ve raised over $2 million in funds to support the programs that are creating a more diverse advertising industry – and we aren’t stopping there. We have big plans…more to come!
A big thank you to our esteemed partners, Board of Directors, and Chair of the Board, Laurel Rossi, for being there. To be joined by these diversity champions made the moment that much more powerful. Shout-out to our Board and members who continue to support I’mPART and make diversity a priority.
Thanks to all who came out to support us and be part of the experience!
- Kristin Harold, Marketing Manager, Stillwell Partners
- Lisa Feigen Dugal, Chief Diversity Officer, Advisory, PriceWaterhouse Coopers
- Lance Pillersdorf, Partner & Co-Founder, Stillwell Partners
- Dorinda Walker, Director of Multicultural Marketing, Prudential
- Valerie Graves, Former CCO of Vigilante and UniWorld Group
- Ian Parmiter, SVP/Integrated Ad Sales Marketing, Discovery
- Laurel Rossi, President, Havas Worldwide Strat Farm, Havas Health & Wellness
- Roland Hamilton, Senior Partner, Daily Motion
- Cullen Malley, Customer & Channel Development Manager, Unilever
- Tiffany R. Warren, SVP Chief Diversity Officer, Omnicom Group
- Kris Magel, Chief Investment Officer, Initiative
- Rosa Nunez, Associate Director, Diversity and Inclusion, Omnicom Media Group
- Jaime Crespo, Senior Brand Development Manager, Unilever
- Scott Falzon, Industry Director/Retail, Google
- Lukeisha Paul, Associate Director, GroupM
- Ilana Buterman, Senior Partner, GroupM
- Cammy Grusd, VP Industry Marketing + Client Relations, iHeartMedia
For more information about i’mPART, contact Tiffany Edwards, Foundation & Inclusion Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.